USB Audio Player PRO v3.5.2 Apk
High quality media player for use with USB audio DAC’s (or any other USB audio class compliant device).
Android 5 users: although Android 5 has some support for USB DAC’s, it is limited to 16-bit and sample rates of 44100/48000Hz. For high quality playback, you still need this app to enjoy 24-bit music at any sample rate your DAC supports.
• Plays wav/flac/ogg/mp3/aiff/aac/m4a/ape/etc. files (even 24-bit or 32-bit). Almost every format that is listed here should work: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libavcodec
• Uses a USB audio DAC connected by a OTG cable (if your Android device supports USB host and is compatible)
• Plays natively up to 32-bit/384kHz or any other rate/resolution your DAC supports by completely bypassing the Android audio system. No other Android player can do this since they are limited to 16-bit and usually 48kHz.
• DSD-over-PCM support (.dff/.dsf files). Only works reliably on some very fast Android devices, please try before you buy specifically for this format.
• Folder playback
• Network playback using Samba shares (should work with Windows and NAS)
• Android media database playback with playlists. Play albums or create your own play lists from a list of songs (not applicable to folder playback!)
• Gapless playback
• Sample rate conversion (if your DAC doesn’t support the audio file’s sample rate, it will be converted to a higher sample rate if available or the highest if not available)
• 10-band equalizer (can be turned off)
• No root or custom kernels required
• Software and hardware volume control (when applicable)
• Shuffle / repeat
Warning: this is not a generic driver, you can only playback from within this app. It is not possible to use your USB audio device using this software with other apps!
Please see the release notes in the app for a full list of changes.
* Directly go to the song selection screen by swiping left from the main screen and go back by swiping right from the song selection screens
* Swipe between the categories from the database
* Swipe to the next and prev song in portrait mode using the left 80% of the screen when the playing list is faded out
* The database scan now also adds m3u files as read-only to the Playlists section
* Much more…