This is full, ad-free version of BSPlayer with additional functionality.
BSPlayer is media player for Android smartphones and tablet PC’s, supporting hardware accelerated video decoding, automatic subtitle search and buffered LAN playback.
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean MR1 compatibility
- NO advertisements
- audio pre-amplification (defineable up to 500%)
- playback in popup window (audio and video)
- hardware accelerated video playback – significantly increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption*
- dual and quad-core decoding support – significantly improve playback speed
- support for almost all media files (video and audio player), such as: avi, divx, flv, mkv, mov, mpg, mts, mp4, m4v, rmvb, wmv, 3gp, mp3… and streaming content such as RTMP, RTSP, MMS (tcp, http), HTTP Live stream, HTTP.
- aspect-ratio adjustements and zoom
- multiple audio streams and subtitles
- supports gestures for Seek, Jump, Brightness and Volume control, exit to popup video
- playlist support and various playback modes.
- support for audio headsets and external Bluetooth keyboards
- customizable audio offset, playback speed, gestures and keys
- external and embedded subtitles ssa/ass, srt, sub, txt…
- Automatic subtitle search (mobile or wi-fi connection must be enabled to work)
- playback media files such as videos and mp3′s directly via Wi-Fi from your LAN shared drives/folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card
- Playback files directly from uncompressed RAR files
- support for USB OTG (On-The-Go), for example: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.homeysoft.nexususb.importer and much more!
This package includes support for ARMv7 with VFP and NEON. For other CPU types please download appropriate package. Application will notify you which package you need.
What’s in this version:
- new HW decoding mode, should work with Nexus 10
- title for audio files is now properly updated when playing in background
- added exit application gesture
- added option to disable saving screen brightness