Upload and download files to/from your phone over a wireless connection.
WiFi File Transfer is a light-weight web server that lets you upload and download files to/from your phone or tablet over a wireless connection. Transfer files without a USB cable.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
• Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
ADVANTAGES OVER THE FREE VERSION
• This paid version allows you to upload files of any size while the free version is limited to 4 MB per file.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
Please keep in mind that if you post a review, we have no way of contacting you. If you’re having a problem with the app, send us an email. We can’t provide help or fix a bug if we can’t communicate with you.
What’s in this version:
- Disabled Delete hotkey