Android 4.2 is out for latest Nexus device, LG Nexus 4. Android 4.2 is still named as Jelly Bean which has been used in the launch of Samsung Galaxy Nexus with Android 4.1. Android 4.2 has been improved with the overall speed performance as well as new features like Photosphere Camera.
Photosphere camera brings you to next level of photo shooting with view in sphere. Similar to panorama feature with only vertical extend of photo snapping. The photosphere camera and gallery from android 4.2 are leaked out although Android 4.2 is not released to official android SDK.
Below is the tutorial to guide you how to install the Android 4.2 Photosphere Camera and Gallery to any of the Jelly Bean device.
1. Android phone with Android 4.1 and above [Root and ClockWorkMod Recovery is needed]
1. Download 4.2Camera_t04_apkgalaxy.com.zip via mobile [Recommended] or PC/Mac.
2. Transfer 4.2Camera_t04_apkgalaxy.com.zip into your android phone with micro USB cable if you download it with PC/Mac.
3. Boot to CWM recovery mode by pressing Volume Up + Power button [Stock Android Devices]
4. From the main menu in recovery, select install zip from sdcard.
5. Select choose zip from internal sdcard, and then browse to folder location and select zip file and click Yes to install.
6. Reboot your device.
7. You are done and now check out the new PhotoSphere Camera on your Android 4.1 device. It is cool!!!